söndag 6 september 2009

Spotify app for iPhone is here!

Finally its here, the iPhone app. Woke up early and just sapped on my iPhone and in trittr I found some clues...on Twitter:
"
GustavS Ok....when I said iPhone and Android will be available soon.... I meant NOW! Wohoo! :D about 4 hours ago
"
eldsjal Seems like it's alive. Can't see it yet though. Going to be a crazy week. Off to NYC :) about 4 hours ago
"
TheNextWeb Breaking: Spotify Now Available for the iPhone and Android. Get downloading! http://j.mp/pzn9O about 4 hours ago
"

This means there is nothing more to wait for in a while. This will change the way of living. Now I can simple connect my iPhone to the big stereo and woilla! Allmost all the music is at your home to visit!

Ok there is one wait left: I want an invite for voddler... Hard wait on that too... But I got the years best early Christmas present: Spotify!!!
I now why apple accepted it... Now all the world, not all but many will buy Iphone.... Not an enemy of Itunes. Just one worker more to help Apple!

Check this video about spotify:
Spotify mobile

and also check out another video about the coolest app Evert!!! ;)

God bless!

Search in spotify for Vonda Beerman you christians!

Inga kommentarer: